1/1 Photo of Spinach Egg White Omelet
After looking up online for many recipes and going through their ingredients I came up with this recipe. Sadly I can't remember which recipe inspired me more. But there are lots of recipes that are so similar to this. Hope you enjoy my healthy take on it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a skillet with some olive oil, add the spinach and chives and stir on medium heat for 2 minutes.
- 2Add the cheese, mix well and stir for 2 minutes. Then remove from skillet and set aside.
- 3Whisk the egg white with milk, pepper, salt and parsley flakes.
- 4Cook the omelet with a skillet and just when its about done spread the spinach, chives and cheese mix on half of it.
- 5Put the chapped tomato on top of that half and fold the omelet in half then let it sit for a minute.
- 6Slide omelet from skillet onto a plate and you may garnish with some fresh parsley then serve it.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Egg White Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 88.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free feta cheese