1/1 Photo of Spinach Egg Drop Noodle Soup
An easy delicious one pot soup to enjoy for a quick lunch or dinner. Original recipe was found on the internet, but like always, I tweaked it a bit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Im medium saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- 2Stir in egg noodles and cook per package directions.
- 3Beat eggs, water, parmesan cheese and pepper together.
- 4Stir spinach into the broth and reheat to boiling.
- 5Pour egg mixture into soup slowly while stirring constantly with a fork.
- 6Cook 30 seconds.
- 7Check seasonings and add salt if desired.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Egg Drop Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 147.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.5 mg
- Sodium 1434.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 13.7 g