Recipe by Marie
An easy delicious one pot soup to enjoy for a quick lunch or dinner. Original recipe was found on the internet, but like always, I tweaked it a bit.
Top Review by MizzNezz
Oh my gosh! This is wonderful. I scaled it down to 4 servings, added a teaspoon of minced garlic and used thr whole amount of Parmesan cheese. We had it with some homemade bread. Didn't need anything else, this is a great meal! Very good soup, I will make this a lot! Thanks Marie!!
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles, uncooked
- 8 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Im medium saucepan, bring chicken broth to a boil.
- Stir in egg noodles and cook per package directions.
- Beat eggs, water, parmesan cheese and pepper together.
- Stir spinach into the broth and reheat to boiling.
- Pour egg mixture into soup slowly while stirring constantly with a fork.
- Cook 30 seconds.
- Check seasonings and add salt if desired.