Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My own creation as an alternative to an omelete. A mixture of eggs, frozen spinach, spices, and cheese. Yummy!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, drained
- 1 -2 teaspoon no salt seasoning (of your choice)
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 -2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat eggs and heavy cream together in medium size mixing bowl. Stir in seasoning and hot sauce. Mix well. Add in spinach and stir together.
- Pour entire mixture into 9x9 inches square pan.
- Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for approx 20 minutes or until egg is done in the middle.