Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Veggie Life for Oriental Dumplings
- 1⁄2 cup cooked spinach or 1⁄2 cup thawed frozen spinach, chopped
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- 1 1⁄4 cups wheat starch
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 2 teaspoons tapioca starch
- Press the water out of the spinach. Puree in a small amount of the boiling water. Add remaining water grandually as it processes. Transfer to saucepan and bring to boil over high heat.
- Sift wheat, potato and tapioca starches together. Make a well in the center and pour into boiling puree. Stir well. Cover and let sit for 10 minutes.
- On lightly floured surface knead dough until smooth. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Then roll and fill.