Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
When you don't want to serve the same old spinach dip, try this one!
- 1 cup sour cream (light or fat-free is fine)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (light is fine)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 cup salsa or 1 cup hot sauce or 1 cup picante sauce (whatever you call it in your part of the world - heat is up to you, too!)
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelope Knorr vegetable soup mix or 1 (1 7/8 ounce) envelopespring vegetable soup mix
- Mix sour cream and softened cream cheese in large mixing bowl; combining well.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve in a hollowed out bread loaf, with the bread pieces, or with veggie dippers or crackers, or chips, etc.
- -you know what to do!