Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Making use of pantry spinach.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 (14 ounce) cans spinach leaves, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped red peppers
- Combine sour cream, mayonaise and seasoning in medium size bowl.
- Stir in onions, spinach, water chestnuts and bell pepper.
- Cover and refrigerate to blend flavours.