Calla Lily's Note:
I made this Spinach Dip Supreme several times over the Holiday season and it was a big hit every time, so I thought I would share the recipe. This spinach dip is best if you make it the night before and let it chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve it. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well.
- 2Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight if you can.
- 3Hollow out the bread and scoop the spinach dip inside.
- 4Sprinkle the green onion slices evenly over the top.
- 5Slice up the bread that you removed into bite-size pieces.
- 6Serve with the bite-size bread pieces, breadsticks, veggies, or your favorite dippers.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Dip Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (931 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1751.6
- Calories from Fat 1378
- Total Fat 153.1 g
- Saturated Fat 57.4 g
- Cholesterol 212.9 mg
- Sodium 2084.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 84.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 25.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sourdough bread rounds