Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this Spinach Dip Supreme several times over the Holiday season and it was a big hit every time, so I thought I would share the recipe. This spinach dip is best if you make it the night before and let it chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve it. Enjoy!
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 can water chestnut, drained and diced
- 1 loaf sourdough bread rounds
- green onion, sliced thin for garnish
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or overnight if you can.
- Hollow out the bread and scoop the spinach dip inside.
- Sprinkle the green onion slices evenly over the top.
- Slice up the bread that you removed into bite-size pieces.
- Serve with the bite-size bread pieces, breadsticks, veggies, or your favorite dippers.
This was so good, I made it for my sisters shower, the only difference was I added some cheese, and they forgot to pack my Knorr veggie dressing at the market, so I used the Knorr spinach dressing I had at home.
This is an all time favorite. For a real surprise, use this dip to make little party sandwiches. They are always a hit.