Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
My version of a classic.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and drained VERY WELL)
- 2 1⁄2 cups sour cream (can use light sour cream)
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (can use light mayonnaise)
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packageknorr leek soup mix (some prefer to use the Knorr Vegetable Soup Mix)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion (optional)
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients and chill to blend flavors.
- Serve in hollowed out round bread bowl or in a serving dish.
- Serve with bread cubes, crackers or vegetables.