Recipe by pines506
This is from a co-worker. I haven't tried it yet, but am placing it here for safe keeping.
- 2 small pre-baked prepared pizza crust, boboli works well
- 1 lb deli spinach dip (about 3 cups)
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup roasted and lightly sunflower seeds (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to the temperature directed on the pizza crust package.
- Place the crusts on a cookie sheet or pizza pan and spread the spinach dip evenly over the crusts.
- Sprinkle the cheese evenly over each crust.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds if desired.
- Bake until bubbly, about 10 minutes.
- Remove the pizzas from the oven, and let cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cut each mini pizza into 6 wedges.