Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
My SIL shared this with me when she was visiting from the frigid North. It was a HUGE hit at the pool party and a snap to prepare. This is a tasty appetizer but would also be a good lunch or light dinner recipe.
- 1 prepared 12-inch pizza crust (Boboli)
- 1 lb deli spinach dip, with lots of spinach
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts (if not already in dip)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place prepared crust on pizza pan.
- Spread spinach dip over entire crust.
- Sprinkle with water chestnuts if the spinach dip does not already contain them.
- If you can't find a good spinach dip in your local grocery deli there are many fine recipes here on Zaar.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 10- 12 minutes until cheese and dip are bubbly and slightly browned.
- Cool a few minutes before cutting.
- Cut into wedges for lunch or dinner or cut into squares to use as an appetizer.
Simple and yummy! As good as your spinach dip, so use a tasty one!
I made some spinach dip earlier today then I saw this recipe and had to try it. It is delicious!! you have to give this a try. If you love spinach dip your going to love this pizza.
I made this last month & forgot to review. I used a spinach dip I made, and also sprinkled with a bit of chopped red onion. This is tasty & cheesy. A great way to use leftover dip! :)