Recipe by PSU Lioness
This is taken from "The Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook: Collectors Edition." I haven't tried any of these recipes, but I'm borrowing the book and trying to get as many posted for my personal use as possible. Hope you all enjoy!
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) packagechopped spinach, thawed, well drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained, chopped (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 loaf round sourdough loaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix salad dressing, sour cream and ranch dressing mix until well blended.
- Add spinach, water chestnuts and pepper; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Cut slice from top of bread loaf; remove center leaving a 1 inch thick shell.
- Cut removed bread into bite-sized pieces.
- Spoon spinach dip into bread loaf just before serving.
- Serve with bread pieces.