Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
THIS RECIPE IS CURRENTLY INCORRECT AND BEING EDITED BY THE POSTER, PLEASE DO NOT TRY AT THIS TIME.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 package frozen spinach, chopped,thawed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 loaf round bread
- In bowl combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- Cut 1/2 inch slice off top of round loaf, set aside.
- Hollow out the bottom, leaving a thick shell.
- Fill shell with chilled dip.
- Cut or tear bread from top and inside into pieces for dipping.
- Can also be used for veggie dip.