Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This delicious dip was made on a whim when I needed something quick to serve guests. I used what I had on hand and was pleasantly surprised!
- 1 (10 ounce) boxchopped spinach, defrost & squeeze dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package muenster cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl; transfer to a greased pie plate and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot w/ fresh sliced bread.
AWESOME!!!!! I didn't have muenster cheese, but had some Colby, so I decided to try it since I was craving spinach dip. It still came out fabulous! The flavor was amazing, and it was so quick and easy to make! Totally satisfied my craving! :-) Thanks a million for sharing!