Recipe by Mortadella1985
The base of this recipe comes from the Knorr website,but of course i added my own ingredients to make it my own.Serve it in a round loaf of bread wich has been scooped out to look like a bowl.
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (300 g) package frozen spinach
- 1⁄2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. make sure your spinach is thawed.Press it into a strainer to get all the liquid out.Chop the spinach so it is no longer stringy.Set it aside.
- 2. with an electric mixer beat sour cream,mayo,cream cheese,ranch dressing,milk and vegetable soup mix.
- 3.Add the spinach and keep on beating until everythings well blended.
- 4.Buy a round loaf of bread, i prefer pumpernickle,and cut out the inside so it looks like a bowl. Do not throw the inside of the bread away,use it for dipping.
- 5.put your dip into the bread bowl and let the dip marinade in the fridge for at least 4 hours.Its even better if you make it the night before.
- serve with cracker and bread for dipping.