24 hrs 10 mins
The base of this recipe comes from the Knorr website,but of course i added my own ingredients to make it my own.Serve it in a round loaf of bread wich has been scooped out to look like a bowl.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. make sure your spinach is thawed.Press it into a strainer to get all the liquid out.Chop the spinach so it is no longer stringy.Set it aside.
- 22. with an electric mixer beat sour cream,mayo,cream cheese,ranch dressing,milk and vegetable soup mix.
- 33.Add the spinach and keep on beating until everythings well blended.
- 44.Buy a round loaf of bread, i prefer pumpernickle,and cut out the inside so it looks like a bowl. Do not throw the inside of the bread away,use it for dipping.
- 55.put your dip into the bread bowl and let the dip marinade in the fridge for at least 4 hours.Its even better if you make it the night before.
- 6serve with cracker and bread for dipping.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Dip in a Bread Bowl
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 404.8
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.6 mg
- Sodium 703.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.9 g