Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup mayonnaise (Best Foods preferred)
- 1 (1 7/8 ounce) package vegetable soup mix (Knorr preferred)
- 1 1⁄2-2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped, thawed drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Stir all ingredients until well mixed.
- Cover; chill.
- Makes 3 cups.
This has to be our favorite dip of all. We all devour it when we make it. I made this for our football party and loved it. We serve it with vegetable crackers and chunks of the bread from the bread bowl. Thank you for sharing.
This is the Knorr recipe. I make it without the chestnuts and without the green onions. its my favorite!!
This is the recipe I've made for years - Big hit! The water chestnuts are the fabulous secret ingredient ("Ooo.. What is that? Pears?")