Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Not the same as the spinach dip you put in a hollowed out rye bread.....But I guess you could!
- 2 ounces fresh spinach, torn into small pieces (can use baby spinach if you prefer)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 low-fat mayonnaise (miracle whip is tangier, so use whatever you prefer)
- 1⁄3 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat parmesan cheese (the shaker kind)
- Add all ingredients in a food processor and blend until combined well.
- Serve as a dip for veggies. (Or in a bread bowl -- ).