Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from my sister-in-law. I don't know where she got it from, but it sure goes over well at parties, and looks so appealing!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise or 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
- 1 package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 large round loaf sourdough bread
- mix all ingredients together except the bread.
- let spinach mixture set to blend flavours.
- for the bread, slice horizontally, 1/3 off the top of the loaf.
- Tear bread into approximately 1-2" pieces.
- Pull out the rest of the bread from the inside of the loaf until you have a'bowl'.
- pour spinach mixture into bowl.
- place on platter with pieces of bread surrounding bowl.
- take pieces of bread and scoop up the dip and pop into mouth.
- Now this is heaven!