Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This makes a great appetizer or something to bring to office parties, baby showers, etc.
- 16 ounces reduced-fat sour cream
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach (thawed, squeezed dry)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons dry salad seasoning, such as mccormick salad supreme
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 loaf crusty round bread, 10 inches in diameter
- assorted chips
- fresh vegetables, for dipping
- Combine sour cream, spinach, green onion, seasoning, cheese and garlic powder.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 2 days.
- Before serving, horizontally cut top third off bread.
- Scoop out inside bread in large pieces, leaving 1/2" thick shell.
- Cut bread pieces into 1/2" cubes.
- Fill hollow loaf with dip.
- Serve with chips, veggies, and bread cubes.