Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This light and flavorful spinach dip is shared by my talented step-sis, Wendy!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach (thawed and WELL drained)
- 1 cup water chestnut (finely chopped)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope vegetable soup mix
- 1 small onion (finely chopped)
- 3 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon season salt
- 1 large round sourdough loaf (hollowed out for the dip with the remaining bread being diced into cubes for dipping)
- Just mix ingredients above and enjoy!