1/4 Photos of Spinach Dip a Lighter Version
It's a low fat version of a classic! Do be sure to squeeze liquid from spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup low-fat plain Greek yogurt
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, finely chopped, squeezed and drained of liquid
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 (2 1/3 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 loaf unsliced round rye bread or 1 loaf pumpernickel bread or 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 1Combine above ingredients except bread and chill.
- 2Cut out center of bread into cube size pieces for dipping.
- 3Fill center with dip and serve.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Dip a Lighter Version
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 362.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: