Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from our cookbook at the beauty shop where I work. We had many pot lucks, and every one wanted this and that recipe, so we all gave recipes and had our own book printed and sold them in the salon.
- Thaw and drain the spinach.
- Squeeze the spinach with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Let set in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
- I like to serve it inside a hollowed out round loaf of bread.
- Scoop out the loaf and place dip inside.
- I use what I scoop out for making croutons.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
One of the best dips ever, also good used as a spread for party sandwiches.
This spinach dip is the best!!!!
Very good and easy, too! I used fresh spinach, skipped the water chestnuts and onions, and added in crumbled bacon. I served it with pumpernickel bread cubes. Also, to AVOID MSG, I purchased McCormick vegetable dip mix rather than the Knorr's.