1/3 Photos of Spinach Dip
Kathy Strickland's Note:
This recipe came from our cookbook at the beauty shop where I work. We had many pot lucks, and every one wanted this and that recipe, so we all gave recipes and had our own book printed and sold them in the salon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thaw and drain the spinach.
- 2Squeeze the spinach with paper towels to remove excess water.
- 3Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- 4Let set in the fridge for a couple hours before serving.
- 5I like to serve it inside a hollowed out round loaf of bread.
- 6Scoop out the loaf and place dip inside.
- 7I use what I scoop out for making croutons.
- 8Serve with fresh vegetables.
Browse Our Top Potluck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.1
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 20.0 mg
- Sodium 387.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: