Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great switch the regular rye bread dips. This is one way to get your kids to eat spinach.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package ranch dressing mix (original)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 bunch chopped green onion
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 round rye bread
- Mix the sour cream, mayo, ranch mix, worchestersire sauce, and green onions.
- Thaw and squeese dry spinach, add and mix well.
- Serve in round rye bread.
Omited Worcestershire Sauce and added 1/2 cup bacon bits and used a garlic bread bowl. So easy to make and such a crowd pleaser. Thanks.
A nice, more tangy switch from the usual spinach dip (with the veggie soup mix). The worcestershire added a nice flavor. Like all dips, it tastes better the longer it is allowed to chill. Thanx for sharing!