Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 package frozen spinach (thawed and drained)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 package onion dip mix (Lipton Onion Soup Mix)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 loaf round sourdough bread
- Mix all ingredients except bread thoroughly and chill.
- Cut and dip center of round sour dough bread.
- Place dip in bread mold and serve.
I took ashbinashfoster's advice and used Knorr's vegetable soup mix and YUCK! Next time I will just follow the original recipe. But thanks for posting Flora!
I didn't care for this much because of the onion soup mix. I think it would have been really good with a vegetable soup mix like Knorrs or a leek soup mix, but the onion taste was really overpowering, and not in a good way because I really like onions. However this is a good base recipe that could easily be improved.