Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
My family loves Spinach Dip. We had some friends over to watch a football game........go Patriots! I made a combination of recipes and came up with this one. Everyone inhaled it and told me to add it to my recipes in Recipe Zaar for safe keeping and said it was worth 5 Stars. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. The cook time is the refrigerator time.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Ranch dip
- Put the thawed spinach on a linen towel and twist tight to squeeze out all the water of the spinach.
- Put all the ingredients including spinach into a bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate covered overnight for the flavors to meld before serving.
- I like to serve this dip at room temperature.
This is yummy! I tweaked the recipe by using less Ranch flavoring so it wasn't so salty and it turned out great! I had it for dinner and convinced myself it was a healthy dinner since it included spinach. Next time, I'm trying fat free sour cream and low fat mayo to make a light version. I also served mine after microwaving and enjoyed it warmed.
Very good! Made this for Thanksgiving & everyone loved it. I'm glad I hid some in the refrigerator for later :)