Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A guilty pleasure is how I describe my Spinach Dip! It's been a friends and family favorite for as long as I can remember. Diets are not allowed on this one...enjoy. :)
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup bacon bits
- 1 (8 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix (use 1/2 only)
- 1 round sourdough loaf
- Thaw the spinach and squeeze all of the water out.
- Place all of the ingredients in a bowl at once and mix.
- Place it in the fridge for minimum 1 hour, until chilled.
- I like to tear bits of pieces of the bread up and place it in a separate dish, or you can hollow out a sourdough round and place it inside.