Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came from a family friend, and is a little different from your standard dip recipe because it uses leek soupmix rather than onion or vegetable. I like this recipe because it doesn't have too much onion or garlic in the taste! This is great for parties and I'm always being requested for the recipe!
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt (You can use non-fat/fat free for these!)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (You can use non-fat/fat free for these!)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mayonnaise (You can use non-fat/fat free for these!)
- 1 can water chestnut (optional)
- 1 package knorr leek soup mix (Knorr tastes best!)
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 -2 loaf French bread (Sourdough)
- Defrost spinach and squeeze out excess water.
- Set aside.
- Mix together Yogurt, Sourcream and Mayonnaise.
- Chop waterchestnuts and add to mixture.
- Mix in soupmix and spinach.
- Chill for 1-2 hours.
- Cut up loaves into cubes.
- Serve in a round of sourdough that has had the center scooped out like a bowl.
- This is a party favorite!