This recipe came from a family friend, and is a little different from your standard dip recipe because it uses leek soupmix rather than onion or vegetable. I like this recipe because it doesn't have too much onion or garlic in the taste! This is great for parties and I'm always being requested for the recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) container plain yogurt (You can use non-fat/fat free for these!)
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (You can use non-fat/fat free for these!)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar mayonnaise (You can use non-fat/fat free for these!)
- 1 can water chestnut (optional)
- 1 package knorr leek soup mix (Knorr tastes best!)
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 1 -2 loaf French bread (Sourdough)
- 1Defrost spinach and squeeze out excess water.
- 2Set aside.
- 3Mix together Yogurt, Sourcream and Mayonnaise.
- 4Chop waterchestnuts and add to mixture.
- 5Mix in soupmix and spinach.
- 6Chill for 1-2 hours.
- 7Cut up loaves into cubes.
- 8Serve in a round of sourdough that has had the center scooped out like a bowl.
- 9This is a party favorite!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 504.0
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 35.0 mg
- Sodium 718.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 17.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leek soup mix
frozen chopped spinach