Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a creamy, hearty dip that my mother has made for party after party. She ALWAYS gets repeat requests for it. It is a cool, refreshing appitizer served in a Pumperknickle bread bowl.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach (chopped)
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup Miracle Whip or 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green onion (Scallions)
- 1 bunch watercress, Chopped
- 2 1⁄2 ounces Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 2 lbs pumpernickel bread, round
- Cook and drain spinach.
- mix ingredients.
- refrigerate overnight or until chilled.
- Cut a medium hole in the center top of the bread.
- Hollow out the center and use the inner bread for dipping.
- Just before serving, place dip in the center.