Recipe by Karin...
This is a really yummy dip served with assorted cut-up vegetables and crackers!
Top Review by MAJoyner
This dip is awesome!! I made it to take to a Thanksgiving gathering and served it with vegetables and crackers. It was something you just couldn't stop eating!!! It's very easy to make. Try it, you won't be disappointed!!
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) packet frozen spinach, thawed,drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper