Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a really yummy dip served with assorted cut-up vegetables and crackers!
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) packet frozen spinach, thawed,drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- Mix the cream cheese, sour cream and sachet of salad dressing mix in a bowl until well blended.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or until chilled.
This dip is awesome!! I made it to take to a Thanksgiving gathering and served it with vegetables and crackers. It was something you just couldn't stop eating!!! It's very easy to make. Try it, you won't be disappointed!!
This was great! I have made a spinach dip similar to this but it did not include the ranch dressing or the chopped red peppers. These two ingredients really enhanced the flavor. This was an EXCELLENT dip.
Great dip! I didn't thoroughly "thaw out" the cream cheese before I mixed it so it turned out a little bit lumpy. I also omitted the red peppers to suit my taste. I served it with Ritz crackers and got addicted!