Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 hrs
An adult favourite, great for entertaining, can be made a day ahead and enjoyed by a crowd at our Christmas or New Years "At Home"
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 cup) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped very finely
- 1 (8 ounce) package frozen spinach, chopped finely
- 1 sweet onion, chopped finely
- 1 loaf fresh pumpernickel bread
- Mix all ingredients except bread.
- Cover and chill overnight.
- Carve out the core of the pumpernickel loaf out carefully, and fill with chilled dip mix.
- Cut bread to 3/8" square strips, and serve as "dippers".