Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and wonderful.
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thaw and drain
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf sourdough bread or 1 loaf pumpernickel bread
- Mix ingredients well.
- Chill dip at least two hours.
- Hollow out a round sourdough bread loaf or pumpernickel loaf and fill with the dip.
- Cut the middle section of the bread into squares and place around the dip instead of crackers.
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups.
This is awesome! I've made it 2x so far and have just gotten rave reviews. It is definitely going to be a party standard at my home.
Wow, is this good! Easy and tasty. I added a small can of chopped water chestnuts (for the crunch) and a couple snipped green onions and I served with chunks of sourdough bread. It was a real hit at our Fathers Day BBQ. Thanks for the great recipe!
My mom made this for me when I was little and now I make it all the time! Perfect in pumpernickel. :)