- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 5 sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, julienned
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup artichoke heart (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat pan with oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic, spinach, carrots, and mushrooms and cook until carrots are tender.
- Remove from heat and add cream cheese and sour cream.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper,.
- Put dip into a serving dish and serve warm with crusty bread preferably dark bread, or toasted.
- To prepare in advance, cook the vegetable portion down and refrigerate without dairy products, to serve heat the vegetables through and add the cream cheese and sour cream.