Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great in a hollowed out pumpernicke loaf, with the extra bread for scooping. I always but a second loaf to cut up as well
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (or miracle whip)
- 500 ml light sour cream
- 1 (61 g) packageknorrs vegetable soup mix
- 0.5 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1 loaf pumpernickel bread
- Thaw spinach and with towel of paper towel remove all moisture.
- Combine with the other ingredients.
- Fill hollowed loaf with dip and tear up the bread removed for dipping.
- You may want a second loaf as there is usually not enought bread, or put raw vegetables on the side as well.
This is a family favrite. I make it at least once a month.
Loved it! I'll make it again w/ green onions,& Roasted Garlic. Serve it w/ Pita Bread