- 1 (1 ounce) envelope dry vegetable soup mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 16 ounces Hawaiian bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain the spinach and squeeze by hand to get rid of all excess water.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Chill well.
- Serve with bread or crackers.
- To make a nice display, use the round loaf of Hawaiian bread. Cut a round section from the center of the loaf to create a bowl for the dip. Hand-tear the removed bread to use with the dip.