Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great make ahead dip recipe that everyone loves.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vegetable soup mix
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed & squeezed dry
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, drained & chopped
- In a medium bowl, blend the soup mix, sour cream, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Stir in spinach and water chestnuts.
- Serve with veggies, chips, or crackers.
- Variation: Substitute 1 cup chopped apple for the water chestnuts.