Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Excellent dip for vegetables or use the pumpernickel.
Make and share this Spinach Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 1 round pumpernickel bread
- 226.79 g package frozen spinach (drained well)
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise
- 56.69 g packageknorr leek soup mix
- Mix all ingredients together and stuff into the Pumpernickel bread.
- Let sit for an hour or so in the fridge til flavours blend.
This is delicious!! It is quick, easy, and full of flavor. I couldn't find pumpernickel bread, so I made my own using Pumpernickel Bread. This dip was a huge hit with my family and they gave it 2 thumbs up. I am glad that I chose to make this recipe for the Pick-A-Chef (PAC) Fall '06 game. Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe...it is definitely a keeper!