My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- 2Add thawed, squeezed spinach& water chestnuts to sour cream mixture; cover& chill.
- 3Serve with raw vegetables&/or crackers.
- 4Note: This is pretty served in a"bread bowl"- purchase a round (unsliced) loaf of bread.
- 5Cut off top, and pull out most of the soft insides, until there is only about 1" of bread remaining all around.
- 6Brush inside of"bowl" with margarine or butter (to prevent dip from soaking through).
- 7Add dip& chill until ready to serve.
- 8Serve the bread chunks alongside, too-- YUMMY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Dip
Serving Size: 1 (1041 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.9
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 80.1 mg
- Sodium 1084.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: