Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Add thawed, squeezed spinach& water chestnuts to sour cream mixture; cover& chill.
- Serve with raw vegetables&/or crackers.
- Note: This is pretty served in a"bread bowl"- purchase a round (unsliced) loaf of bread.
- Cut off top, and pull out most of the soft insides, until there is only about 1" of bread remaining all around.
- Brush inside of"bowl" with margarine or butter (to prevent dip from soaking through).
- Add dip& chill until ready to serve.
- Serve the bread chunks alongside, too-- YUMMY!
This is a classic.
This is really tasty! The lemon juice adds a nice zest. I also added chopped green onions. Thanks a bunch!
I love this dip - especially with pumpernicle (sorry - can't spell - just use phonics, please) bread. The water chestnuts add a nice crunch too.