1/2 Photos of Spinach & Dill Salad
William (Uncle Bill) Anatooskin's Note:
A nice fresh, light spinach salad with a touch of dill. I formulated this recipe years ago as I grow some very tasty spinach and dill weed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces fresh spinach, coarse stems removed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, first press,cold press
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (8 inch) cucumbers, peeled,seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh dill weed
- 1Wash spinach in cold water.
- 2Remove coarse stems and discard.
- 3Dry spinach on paper towelling; chop into bite size pieces and place into a large mixing bowl.
- 4In a small bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt, sugar and pepper, mix well to blend.
- 5Add seeded chopped cucumber to dressing and mix.
- 6Pour dressing over spinach and toss to coat.
- 7Add chopped fresh dill and toss to mix.
- 8Serve immediately.
- 9If desired, add 1/4 teaspoon of dry mustard when mixing dressing.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach & Dill Salad
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.5
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 228.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g