Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These look great on the table, and the spinach add great flavor. I got this recipe from my sister in law and everyone loves them.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside.
- In a small bowl, mash yolks with a fork.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, butter, sugar, pepper, and salt.
- Add spinach and mix well.
- Stir in the bacon; spoon into egg whites.
- Serve immediately.
My daughter made these for our 50th. anniversary. Everyone really liked them a lot. Tody she is making them for a dinner at church.
They are really good.
My husband and I did not care for the flavor of these at all. I followed the directions exactly using white distilled vinegar. The eggs tasted very vinegary and the sugar seemed out of place to us. I was to bring these to a potluck but I ended up boiling more eggs and making my regular deviled egg recipe.
Made this version of Deviled Eggs, when I had to bring something for the Easter Service of my Parents Chruch. This were a huge hit, and out of 8 different deviled eggs provided mine were gone in a flash.