1/2 Photos of Spinach Delight ( Lana's Spinach Salad)
*That Girl*'s Note:
This is my favorite salad. This is easy to put together and it is always adored by everyone. I could make a meal out of this salad alone. Another great recipe from my mother-in-law!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs fresh spinach, washed and torn
- 1 (16 ounce) can bean sprouts, drained
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans water chestnuts, sliced
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1Mix dressing ingredients together in jar (be sure to mix very thoroughly and if making ahead, mix thoroughly again before serving).
- 2Place all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and toss together.
- 3Toss in salad dressing just before serving.
- 4Note: The spinach tends to wilt quickly in the dressing so it is very important not to add the dressing until you are ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Delight ( Lana's Spinach Salad)
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 475.8
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 100.2 mg
- Sodium 866.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 21.9 g
- Protein 9.9 g