Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorties, goes great with everything.
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar or 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Tear spianch leaves into bite-size pieces (about 4 cups): refrigerate 1 hour.
- Place spinach in a large bowl.
- Slice unpared cucumbers into bowl.
- Shake remaining ingredients in tightly covered jar; toss with vegetables.
The dressing for this salad is very light and a perfect balance for the fresh greens. I served this as a side to a creamy pasta dish and found it to be the perfect pairing. Thanks for posting.