Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister has made this for as long as I can remember. Always a family favorite, and easy to whip up to go with almost anything.
- 4 cups torn spinach
- 1 medium cucumber, at least paritally peeled and sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta
- 1⁄2 medium red onion, sliced thin
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Mix dressing ingredients in a small jar and shake until blended.
- Let rest in fridge for at least an hour before serving salad.
- Assemble salad ingredients and pour dressing over.
Simple, yet a great combination. I used a sweet Vidalia onion. I added a little extra sugar and dijon mustard to the dressing, but otherwise stuck to the recipe. Thanx for sharing this!
This is a simple, great salad! I enjoy this with the mustard dressing that it is coupled with on the site, but it is also good with a balsamic vinegar and oil dressing, and a red wine vinegar and oil dressing.
Don't dock kitchengrrl on the stars.. Wanted a memo to self that the dressing didn't do it for me.. Maybe my "bad" but I'll use another recipe in the future.