Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great way to get the kids to eat their spinach! You can also cut up the croissants into smaller chunks and serve as appetizers.
- fresh spinach, washed and thoroughly dried
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (the frozen kind that you roll up and bake)
- onion soup mix (optional)
- If you want a more onion-like flavour, take bit of onion soup mix and grind it fine with a mortar and pestle first.
- Unroll the croissant dough as per pkg directions.
- Place a piece of dry spinach leaf on top.
- Sprinkle a light dusting of onion soup mix on top if you are using it.
- Roll up and bake as per pkg directions.