This is a great way to get the kids to eat their spinach! You can also cut up the croissants into smaller chunks and serve as appetizers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- fresh spinach, washed and thoroughly dried
- Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls (the frozen kind that you roll up and bake)
- onion soup mix (optional)
- 1If you want a more onion-like flavour, take bit of onion soup mix and grind it fine with a mortar and pestle first.
- 2Unroll the croissant dough as per pkg directions.
- 3Place a piece of dry spinach leaf on top.
- 4Sprinkle a light dusting of onion soup mix on top if you are using it.
- 5Roll up and bake as per pkg directions.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g