I really like crepe dishes, especially for brunch or "ladies" lunches. I like to fill them with a variety of fillings - chicken, seafood, ricotta & parmesan cheese, sauteed vegetables - and top with an appropriate sauce. This recipe is just for the crepe - fillings to be posted later...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the first 7 ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- 2Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 3Heat your crepe pan or a small, non-stick frying pan until very hot.
- 4Spray with non-stick if needed.
- 5Pour about 2 tbl.
- 6of batter into the pan and immediately swirl the pan to coat the bottom with batter.
- 7Cook just until set, then flip the crepe over to cook on the other side, about 30 seconds, then turn out to cool and make another until all the batter has been used.
- 8Stack between layers of parchment paper.
- 9Use spinach crepes in place of plain crepes for savory fillings.
Browse Our Top Spinach Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spinach Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (542 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.1
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 32.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g