Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I came up with this recipe using the little ingredients I had on hand. It turned out delicious!
Make and share this Spinach Cream Cheese Chicken Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach
- 2 (10 ounce) cans canned chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1⁄4 cup butter (melted)
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook spinach using microwave directions.
- Cook cream of chicken soup (adding one can of chicken broth or water) with cream cheese.
- Drain chicken and add spinach, garlic, onion powder, butter and parmesan cheese together in 9x13 pan. Add chicken soup mixture and 1 cup uncooked rice. Mix together. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 25 minutes.