pink cook's Note:
The taste of these enchiladas is delicious with the combination of spinach and cream cheese. Enjoy them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook ground turkey in skillet with chopped onion and garlic over medium heat until no longer pink.
- 2Add drained spinach and 1 cup of salsa to turkey meat. Cook about 5 minutes until all liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat and add cream cheese. Mix until melted.
- 3Lay flour tortilla flat and place 1/3 cup meat mix, roll and place in greased 13x9 inch pan with flat side up.
- 4Bake for 20 minutes at 350ºF. Remove from oven and top with 1 cup salsa mixed with can of diced tomatoes.
- 5Top with cheese. Return to oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- 6Serve with refried beans, Mexican rice, sour cream and guacamole.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach, Cream Cheese and Turkey Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 624.1
- Calories from Fat 309
- Total Fat 34.4 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 154.3 mg
- Sodium 1487.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 36.1 g