Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice twist on the original spinach dip. Looks great presented in a round bread loaf that is hollowed out.
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) package Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 8 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3⁄4 lb shredded real crabmeat or 3⁄4 lb imitation crabmeat
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach
- assorted crackers or bread
- Mix the soup mix, sour cream, cream cheese, Miracle Whip, garlic powder, honey and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Add crab meat, chopped green onion and chopped water chestnuts.
- Cook frozen spinach with salt to taste and drain well.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate 3 hours before serving with bread or crackers.
I made this for my mother-in-law and she loved it. I didn't add the water chestnuts and I used light mayo instead of the miracle whip.