- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) box Jiffy cornbread mix
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (thaw and squeeze out juice)
- 4 eggs
- 6 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine (I use 1/4)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into greased baking 9x9" baking pan, or any other pan to a depth of no more than 1 1/2".
- (I cook this in a greased 9" cast-iron skillet).
- Bake at 375 deg F.
- for 30-50 min, until a knife stuck into the center comes out cleanly.