Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple recipe that's clean and refreshing. Sliced spinach is added for color, so it makes quite a statement. Allow coleslaw to sit for 30 minutes so as to let the flavors to marry. CuisineAtHome.com
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 lb coleslaw mix
- 10 ounces shredded red cabbage
- 6 ounces fresh spinach, thinly sliced
- Whisk together all ingredients except cabbages and spinach.
- Add the cabbages and spinach.
- Toss and let coleslaw sit 30 minutes before serving.