I had a dish that was similar to this one time but didn't know the ingredients but knew what was in it...So i decided to come up with one on my own and its pretty tasty! My husband loves spinach so it was all gone and even my two year old and his three year old buddy loved it!!!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (chopped)
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning (optinal)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- Boil chicken breast until done and chop.
- Drain thawed spinach and squeeze out water.
- Mix all ingredients together except crescent rolls.
- Arrange crescent triangles in a circle with wide ends overlapping
- Spoon mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.