1/1 Photo of Spinach Chicken Wreath
I had a dish that was similar to this one time but didn't know the ingredients but knew what was in it...So i decided to come up with one on my own and its pretty tasty! My husband loves spinach so it was all gone and even my two year old and his three year old buddy loved it!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach (chopped)
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning (optinal)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1Boil chicken breast until done and chop.
- 2Drain thawed spinach and squeeze out water.
- 3Mix all ingredients together except crescent rolls.
- 4Arrange crescent triangles in a circle with wide ends overlapping
- 5Spoon mixture evenly onto widest end of each triangle. bring outside points of triangles up over filling and tuck under.
- 6Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spinach Chicken Wreath
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 625.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 15.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
McCormick's salt-free all-purpose seasoning